The average household does contain several tools and equipment that are used for cutting such as knives, machetes, axes, plane irons, speed skates, and chisels. These tools and items have to be sharpened from time to time to obtain the very best cutting results.
[button-brown url=”http://amzn.to/1mXVCRg” target=”_self” position=”left”]Price [/button-brown] [button-brown url=”http://amzn.to/1WJ4C93″ target=”_self” position=”left”]Customer Reviews [/button-brown]
DMT W250EFNB 10-INCH DUOSHARP BENCH STONE EXTRA-FINE / FINE Full REVIEW
The DMT W250EFNB DuoSharp Bench Stone, whose features, details, technical specifications, pros and cons are the subject of the proceeding review, is one example of such an item.
Features and Technical Specifications
- Weight: Weighs 11.5 ounces (326 grams)
- Product Dimensions: Measures around 10 inches long by 0.4 inches thick by 4 inches wide
- Superior Diamond sharpening stones
- Legendary quality
- Precision flat surface
- Provides consistent and even sharpening
- Two-sided fine Diamond surfaces
- Sharpens knives faster
- DMT’s mono-crystalline Diamond surface
- Durable construction
- Precise Diamond sizing
- Best Diamond coverage
- Choice in Diamond surfaces
- Durability: The sharpener does have a very durable construction. That’s because it is made entirely of Diamond which is very tough and resistant to the elements of wear and tear such as corrosion, cleavages, and scratches. For this reason, the sharpener not only lasts longer but also ensures maximum returns of money to the users as its durability negates the need for constant repairs and maintenance.
- Efficiency: It is very efficient indeed. This is brought about by the interplay of factors such as its flat, two Diamond surfaces that makes it able to sharpen on either side; its ability to sharpen either dry or wet; and the fact that it requires very minimal effort to produce the desired results. It also sharpens tools faster than ordinary stones.
- Versatility: All the various tools such as knives, plane irons, speed skates, and chisels may be sharpened by this tool. Furthermore, it may sharpen with or without oil or water. Consequently, it grants its users plenty of convenience and the peace of mind they need to fully enjoy the benefits that it has to offer.
- Portability: The tool is very portable. It measures around 10 inches long by 0.4 inches thick by 4 inches wide and weighs only 11.5 ounces (326 grams). It is therefore very convenient to carry around as the situation may so demand. This makes it quite appropriate for use in remote locations and also requires minimal storage space.
- Uniformity: Both surfaces are made up of micronized mono-crystalline Diamond that has uniform texture and composition. These tiny pieces shear off uniformly during a sharpening exercise leading to uniform aging and constant dimensions. It also ensures very consistent results.
- Coverage: The sharpener comprises more Diamonds per square inch, a fact that guarantees more durable sharpening surface.
- Surface Flatness: Its surfaces on either side are very flat. This feature provides even contacts with the tools being sharpened and further results into very outstanding results.
- Exorbitant Costs: High quality is inevitably accompanied by higher costs. The sharpener, owing to its very high quality, is also very costly. For this reason, many a potential user may unfortunately not be able to afford it.
Video On How to Sharpen Your Knives Using DMT W250EFNB
[button-brown url=”http://amzn.to/1WJ4C93″ target=”_self” position=”left”]Customer Reviews [/button-brown]
It is quite clear from the above review that the DMT W250EFNB DuoSharp Bench Stone is indeed the sharpening tool of choice, the aforementioned shortcoming notwithstanding, owing to its embodiment of all the key features and attributes of the ideal sharpener. Any serious home owner must therefore acquire and make it a part of his household collections.